Monroe Green Wave

History

In 1941 the "little" high schools of Marshall, Monroe, Murray and Wilson were added to the City Conference and the number of schools in the conference soared to ten.


HISTORICAL NOTE

Begun in 1926 as a junior high school, it became a senior high school in 1940. Around 1977 it became Monroe Community School for K-8th grade.